Saturday, November 4, 2023

WOMEN’S MINISTRY CRAFT NIGHT

 

On November 3, 2023, I shared my passion of paper-crafting when women gathered together to create Fall and Christmas/Winter cards. Each attendee could create 4 cards. 

In preparation for the event, I die cut images with metal dies, electronic cutting machines and paper punches. Card bases in a variety of colors were created.Sentiments were printed and cut into strips.

Embossing folders in a variety of designs  and Cuttlebug machines were available to the women to embellish their card bases.




My neighbor and friend, Laura, was my assistant for the event.


Delicious refreshments were available!


Memories were captured!



Before the evening began, we prayed that the cards created would bless the recipients!


















As the women arrived, they wrote their name on a card for drawings. 

Sets of handmade cards that I had created, along with mini-banners and seasonal bookmarks which I also made were awarded to the lucky recipients whose names were drawn.
















At a recent event with children, pop up box cards were created. Six ladies won kits to create a box card.










More memories of the evening were captured along with the fantastic creations!




























On display were a variety of other card designs - cards that have steps, cards that flip, easel cards, shutter cards and more. I also shared a lighted shadow box I created.






It was a joy to have the opportunity to share my passion for 
#sharehandmadekindness. 





It has also been and continues to be my honor to create cards for many occasions along with bookmarks that are sold in our church bookstore. 100% of the proceeds support Missions. 


Please contact me if you would like individual or a small group time in my craft ‘Nook”.

To learn more about the Nook, click on this link;BRENDA’S Nook










No comments:

Post a Comment