Monday, October 30, 2017

QUILT CARDS


I LOVE QUILTS!  

But I am allergic to sewing machines! Not really, but I would sooner sing a solo in front of 1000's of people (which I have) than put my hands on a Singer, Brother or a Bernina!  Believe me, if I did, the products I created would not be works of art.

Not long ago I discovered some great dies and have added them to my Nook inventory. 


Pictured above are a sampling of some of the Gina Marie quilt dies that are in my Nook.


The card above on the left was created with one of the newest Gina Marie dies that I have. The middle card was created using Silhouette cuts. The card on the right was created with Cricut cuts.

Here are some examples of other cards that have been created in my Nook by me. Quilt cards have become one of my favorites to make!




I have also added some smaller quilt dies that I purchased from Amazon.  Here is the link to Gina Marie's shop:


If you haven't tried creating quilt cards and you enjoy putting puzzles together - try your hand at these card designs - the possibilities are endless. 


Check out the clever way I created this card from Cricut cuts:


Those that receive your quilt card creations will love the warmth in their designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment